body

Hot Yoga

17:27

The first time I walked into a  hot yoga studio it felt like home. Fast forward 3 years later and yoga has truly became an intrinsic part of my life. When I first started doing yoga it was for the work out, I loved how fast my body started showing results. However, now yoga has become much more than a work out but is part of who I am. My schedules are planned based on when I want to go to yoga and if I don't go at least 5 times a week, I don't function properly. I am hooked.

Yoga is a lifestyle and one that I simply adore.  My first hot yoga experience was with Bikram, I practiced yoga on and off there, however when I stepped into my first Moksha class that was it. My Moksha studio became a safe haven- a place where I could go to and escape the harsh realities of life. In the last 3 years, I have evolved and grown so much as a person because of it. I have learned to take my time and listen to my mind and body. Everywhere I travel, I try to go to a new  hot yoga studio and meet more people in the yoga community. I find that it is a great way too meet new people especially if traveling alone.

The yoga life is now my life. I breath, dream and sleep yoga. I hope that one day I will have the opportunity to teach it and share my passion with students, the way my teachers do with me.

Here are a few pictures of Jess and I in yoga poses

xxx

Phi Phi Island Thailand
always practicing my headstance
Northern Quebec
camel pose






You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook